Accounts & Profiles
- How do I register for a mig33 account?
- What email address I can use to register mig33?
- How do I pick a username?
- How do I set a strong password?
- What are the free migCredits rewarded after registration?
- What can I do with the migCredits credited to my new account?
- Can I change my "country" after registration?
- How do I change my username?
- Can I purchase a username?
- I've forgotten my username / password - how do I retrieve it?
- How do I change my password?
- What's the best way to protect my password?
- How secure is my password?
- Why should I protect my password?
- How do I change my mobile number?
- If I've moved to a different country, can I change my mobile number?
- How do I change my privacy settings?
- What is a profile?
- Where do I find my profile?
- What can I do with my profile?
- How do I set up my profile?
- How do I view a user's profile?
- How can I prevent other users from viewing my profile?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- What is a profile "like"?
- How do I "like" a user's profile?
- What is a migLevel?
- How do migLevels work?
- What are the activites that contribute towards increasing your migLevels?
- Why do I need to increase my migLevel?
- What migLevel does a new user start with?
- What happens if I try to do something that requires higher migLevel?
- How does mig33 know when I have gained a new migLevel?
- How does mig33 alert me when I have a new migLevel?
- Can I use migCredits to purchase migLevels?
- Can mig33 Customer Service staff change my migLevel?
- What migLevels do Admins have?
- If I have high migLevel, can I become an Admin?
- How many levels are there in the migLevel system?
- If I am inactive, will my migLevel drop?
- If I get kicked or banned, will my migLevel drop?
- Can I transfer my migLevel to another ID?